Engraved Tack Nametags
Our engraved lacquered brass and brushed stainless steel tack nametags are great for so many uses in and out of your tack room: bridle tags, halter tags, saddle tags, girth tags, name tags for turnout sheets, blankets and much more.
While the engraving on the lacquered brass tags is darkened causing the engraving to be more prominent, the engraving on the stainless steel tags is not darkened giving the tag a more subtle look.
Following are the sizes and prices of the round and the heart shaped, lacquered brass tack tags:
- TS-1: 1″, round tag ($7.50) This tag will hold up to 3 lines of engraving.
- L-14: 1-1/8″ round tag ($7.50) This tag holds up to 4 lines of engraving.
- L-15: 1-1/4″ round tag ($7.50) This tag holds up to 4 lines of engraving.
- XL-20: 1-1/2″ round tag ($7.50) This tag holds up to 5 lines of engraving.
- S-16: 1-1/8″ heart tag ($7.50) Available in lacquered brass only. This tag holds up to 3 lines of engraving.
A heavy-duty “S” hook for attaching is included with our engraved tack nametags.
We have several other tag shapes in anodized aluminum (8 colors!) They make great halter/bridle/saddle tags and can be found in the ‘Engraved Pet ID Tags‘ area of our website – We sell quite a few hearts, rectangles and stars to horse lovers.
Here’s the link: Engraved Pet ID Tags . The cost for tags bought from the Pet I.D. area of the site is $7.50.