Engraved Tack Nametags
Our engraved lacquered brass and brushed stainless steel tack nametags are great for so many uses in and out of your tack room: bridle tags, halter tags, saddle tags, girth tags, name tags for turnout sheets, blankets and much more.
- The engraving on the lacquered brass tags is darkened (oxidized) causing the engraving to be very prominent.
- The permanent etching on the stainless steel tags is nice, dark black
- The anodized aluminum tags are offered in red, blue, purple and green. These tags engrave to creamy-white which stands out very well.
Following are the sizes of the round and the heart shaped tack tags:
- TS-1: 1″, round tag This tag will hold up to 3 lines of engraving.
- L-14: 1-1/8″ round tag This tag holds up to 4 lines of engraving.
- L-15: 1-1/4″ round tag This tag holds up to 4 lines of engraving.
- XL-20: 1-1/2″ round tag This tag holds up to 5 lines of engraving.
- S-16: 1-1/8″ heart tag Available in lacquered brass only. This tag holds up to 3 lines of engraving.
A heavy-duty “S” hook for attaching is included with our engraved tack nametags.
We have several other tag shapes in anodized aluminum (8 colors!) They make great halter/bridle/saddle tags and can be found in the ‘Engraved Pet ID Tags‘ area of our website – We sell quite a few hearts, rectangles and stars to horse lovers.
Here’s the link: Engraved Pet ID Tags . The cost for tags bought from the Pet I.D. area of the site is $8.00.